What youtube channels or music playlists do you enjoy? Please suggest me some, I need something new ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป

• Hey~, so this is probably a more random question but I was curious of what youtube channels you enjoy or music playlists you enjoy?. Lately I unsubscribed from a lot of channels, I used to follow 56 but now I only follow 32.

For music, this is the type of stuff I like.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For youtube Channels this is the type of stuff I like.

This is personally just for me, and any suggestions are honestly welcomed, have a great rest of your week.

• I used to follow Kai Notebook, itsabudy (a guy who does so many good song covers I totally suggest), Dustin Vuong (really good vlogger but with a good editing style), wholesomesimon,

Other Music I enjoy:

External Content youtu.be

(I also enjoy these music playlists that I created for my own channels):

External Content youtube.com

• I also sometimes listen to this playlist by BM when I work out:

• If you are interested in some of the songs I enjoy, I made this playlist as well.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!