Romance anime with adult characters?

• Can you recommend me romance anime with adult characters?

every romance anime I can think of has high school characters

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only ones I can think of are My girlfriend is an otaku(Wotaku ni Koi muzukashii), My Senpai is annoying. Ice guy and the cool female colleague.

which one do you recommend?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• which one do you recommend?

I'd probably pick Ice Guy and His Female Colleague

• I loved watching Nana altho it's actually quit sad

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I remember reading the manga half way

have you read the manga?

• No since IDK where to even find it and it's hard to get hands on old stuff, becauese Nana was released around 20-25 years ago

Nana Manga Online
    Read Nana / Nana-Manga Best Manga Online in High Quality
    nana-manga.com

• You know me. I keep it 90s.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!