[BTS CONTENT] So the two versions of albums is now a permanent thing with BTS and their solo albums

• Yeah, I’m wondering about this too. When I see posts being angry about BTS having less version, it’s always about breaking records and don’t want other fandoms to laugh at us if BTS’ records are broken. I don’t know if those stans are for the music or for the records tbh.

Yes, it boils down to what fans want and the uncomfy situation when it doesn’t align with what BTS have done or chosen to do.

• Thank goodness for only 2 versions. Most fans never bought all 4 versions anyway, only collectors and fanbases. I only have all 4 of MOTS7 and that's because it was their 7 year anniversary. In the US, 4 versions opened BTS up to loads of criticism and made it easier for industry and media to dismiss their success. Pulling in large sales with only 2 versions has reduced that criticism quite a bit. ARMY is so large, we no longer need 4 versions to boost sales.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!