Korean Military uses the Korean Annual Age for enlistment not international age

• What Is Korean Age & Why Scrapping It Will Make South Koreans Younger
    The South Korean National Assembly has passed bills to completely adopt international age system and end 'Korean age' system from June 2023.
    www.augustman.com

Here is another source that talks about the Korean annual age for legal purposes

Here's Why South Koreans Will Become A Year Younger In June 2023
    The South Korean National Assembly passed bills to completely adopt international age system and end 'Korean age' system from June 2023.
    www.prestigeonline.com

There are many other sources that will tell you for LEGAL purposes like alcohol consumption and military enlistment they use the KOREAN ANNUAL AGE. When everyone turns a year older on Jan 1. This is DIFFERENT from the Korean age where you turn 1 when you are born. In the Annual Age you still start at 0 but on Jan 1 everyone turns 1.

I’m posting this because I’m dead tired of seeing the same dumb people under every Kai post.

If your random twitter translator told you international age 28 they are WRONG because the Korean military doesn’t even USE INTERNATIONAL AGE. What might have happened is since many people have birthdays later in the year many will still be 28 international age when they enlist at 29 Korean annual age.

EVERY SINGLE EXO MEMBER other than ksoo enlisted when their Korean annual age is 29. All of them. This is not some recent development this is not some random made up thing where only Kai is doing it. It’s not his fault he was born in January eye-

Anyway SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop sharing random twitter translations with wrong info.

It’s getting tiring.

• I was looking at genius Korea posting about March kpop releases and legit most comments were #kaienlist

Like what's happening?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was looking at genius Korea posting about March kpop releases and legit most comments were #kaienlist

Like what's happening?

Imagine how tired we are

And it’s all his special fandom being obsessed with him and spreading misinformation 💀💀💀💀💀

It’s EVERY SINGLE POST OF HIS I wish I was joking. And there aren’t even exol left let alone Kai stans so they easily out number everyone.

I assure you it wasn’t the 0.2 kai Stan’s who asked your favs or whatever to enlist and ruined their entire life. I didn’t even follow the drama but wow they are like vultures.

But you would think they’d do research 💀

• I mean I don't even check Twitter drama but it's like hard to ignore kaienlist hashing everywhere

They are zealous

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!