Jin welcomes Hobi to the military with a warning and some advice!!!

• I think Yoongi will go after last tour stop (so no extension/ EU leg). And I feel Jimin will also go after his promotions.

I am also not confident that we will get D-3 before the tour, I think he will release it after coming back

I feel he will release D-3 and then tour.

Indigo and Astronaut released with a gap of 1 month, it would be the same gap between D-3 and Face, if Yoongi releases his album in the weekend of April before his tour starts.

• I think Yoongi will go after last tour stop (so no extension/ EU leg). And I feel Jimin will also go after his promotions.

I am also not confident that we will get D-3 before the tour, I think he will release it after coming back

Re Yoongi, I also thought it too that maybe it is just a tour and maybe no new music yet but I didn’t want to write it lol… I have no expectations tho. if he does need more time, I am good too.

Yoongi still has time until the end of this year. If he takes full advantage of it, I don't think he will release his solo album before the tour. My guess is he will tour first -> solo album + promote -> enlist.

I don't think he will save his D-3 for after enlistment because I'm pretty sure they will all focus on group activities when they're out.

• Yoongi still has time until the end of this year. If he takes full advantage of it, I don't think he will release his solo album before the tour. My guess is he will tour first -> solo album + promote -> enlist.

I don't think he will save his D-3 for after enlistment because I'm pretty sure they will all focus on group activities when they're out.

The ones who go in earlier will have time to do solo work when they are out till 2025 comeback. Also I do not think post 2025 it will just be group, but we will have some solo with group balanced out.

• The ones who go in earlier will have time to do solo work when they are out till 2025 comeback. Also I do not think post 2025 it will just be group, but we will have some solo with group balanced out.

Yoongi has waited for 3 years since D-2 and he's not like Jungkook or Taehyung who keep on delaying their music because of their mood swings lol. He once said the music needs to be released in time possible because it won't be the same as time passes. So I think he would want to release it before his enlistment.

I feel both BTS and Bighit would want to release the group album as soon as possible to reassure Armys. The members that come back first will probably start BTS's album preparation first while waiting for the rest, so that they can save time. Album preparation aren't overnight work after all. Ofc they will have solo activities here and there if they want like solo CFs, events or variety shows. But for music, I think they will prioritize the group first for at least 1,2 years after enlistment.

• I feel like next will be namjoon and jimin ;(

same here

namjoon already did most of his activities and he's too quite and like idk but Jimin is also a big yeah bcs what will he do after his release? and idk didn't Jimin say something ab them all enlisting by the end of this year or smth

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• Yoongi has waited for 3 years since D-2 and he's not like Jungkook or Taehyung who keep on delaying their music because of their mood swings lol. He once said the music needs to be released in time possible because it won't be the same as time passes. So I think he would want to release it before his enlistment.

I feel both BTS and Bighit would want to release the group album as soon as possible to reassure Armys. The members that come back first will probably start BTS's album preparation first while waiting for the rest, so that they can save time. Album preparation aren't overnight work after all. Ofc they will have solo activities here and there if they want like solo CFs, events or variety shows. But for music, I think they will prioritize the group first for at least 1,2 years after enlistment.

I think mood swings is not the right term to use cause it makes them appear unserious when making music is hard work and they have been at it for years. 3-4 of Jungkook's mixtape songs have already been used either in group comeback (Stay) or Japanese OST(Your eyes tell) or as a fan gift (Still With You). Tae and JK have not released music because they were not satisfied with all of what they have made and not because they had some mood swing. Maybe they are just waiting for their turn so there is no need to be dimissive of them or use them as a counter-point for another member. We can praise a member without putting down other members.

I never said Yoongi won't release his album before enlisting, I am sure he will release his album before he leaves, but I was talking about members who will be out sooner will also work on solo stuff nd not just group music because they have enough time. Jin's album is not yet out so he will certainly release it after he returns. Joon also mentioned that if he is back earlier, he will start work for his own solo and group music.

Armys should not expect a return to chapter 1 of just group music. I am sure they will learn to blance both solo nd group music.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• I think mood swings is not the right term to use cause it makes them appear unserious when making music is hard work and they have been at it for years. 3-4 of Jungkook's mixtape songs have already been used either in group comeback (Stay) or Japanese OST(Your eyes tell) or as a fan gift (Still With You). Tae and JK have not released music because they were not satisfied with all of what they have made and not because they had some mood swing. Maybe they are just waiting for their turn so there is no need to be dimissive of them or use them as a counter-point for another member. We can praise a member without putting down other members.

I never said Yoongi won't release his album before enlisting, I am sure he will release his album before he leaves, but I was talking about members who will be out sooner will also work on solo stuff nd not just group music because they have enough time. Jin's album is not yet out so he will certainly release it after he returns. Joon also mentioned that if he is back earlier, he will start work for his own solo and group music.

Armys should not expect a return to chapter 1 of just group music. I am sure they will learn to blance both solo nd group music.

I have to make it clear English isn't my native language so I may have used the word wrong.

But when I say mood swings, I didn't mean they are not serious in making music. I meant it depends more on their emotions or feelings at that time. Then time passes and they don't have that same emotion anymore so they scratch or delete those songs and that's why they never get to complete their albums. Yoongi and Nam Joon also 'dragged' them for this before and my point is exactly that. I'm not putting down anyone.

• I hope you are right!!!

jimin is releasing his album in march, yoongi is starting the tour at the end of april, he can release it a week before the tour. it's not unheard of! jack in the box was released on july 15 and hobipolooza was on july 31. he definitely won't promote his album on music shows but on the tour.

if i'm wrong then i'll be mad ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!