Please don’t ignore this and help me if you have experience, when do Beyond LIVE restream happen?

• I have a final exam exactly during the aespa concert so I will buy the restream ticket instead but I just don’t know when it is because it doesn’t show a specific date. Have you purchased a restream concert before on BL? When do they usually do it?

cuz the next day I am going on a camping trip where’s weak internet connection. I want to know so I cancel my plans beforehand if it’s on the same day yet unfortunately they show no info and the duration to buy tickets ends on the concert day.

lt64IYu.gif

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “Please don’t ignore this and help me, when do Beyond LIVE restream happen?” to “Please don’t ignore this and help me if you have experience, when do Beyond LIVE restream happen?”.
  • They usually show the restream date. In my experience it could be anywhere between 1 to 2 weeks after the actual event.

buy it as close to the concert as its more possible to have that info available

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also after a couple of month you can buy a re-streaming pass for it for much cheaper. If you can wait.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They usually show the restream date. In my experience it could be anywhere between 1 to 2 weeks after the actual event.

buy it as close to the concert as its more possible to have that info available

Thanks a lot!

One to two weeks tho lol and I thought it would be on the next day.

2 weeks is literally the duration of my break between semesters ;(

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!