Who are tech youtubers that you follow for good content or when you want to upgrade/buy PC?

• I love Dawid's channel

guy is so cool, and always have this clever yet funny comparisons

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks for sharing!

I could definitely use some solid yet entertaining advice right now. I fried my rtx 2070 a couple of weeks ago, playing Skyrim of all things, and needles to say, I really didn't expect that to happen.

:pepe-shame:

• PC Builder is channel focused mainly on pc parts prices and choosing the best value.

I also watch this person every month just to be updated about the prices in GPU although I already bought a new GPU at the end of last year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!