[BTS ARMY] so these Bangladeshi artist copied RM's Wildflower M/V

• So recently Bangladeshi Artists Shusmita Anis, Tahsan, Minar & Sajid Sarker were caught up in controversy for a M/V release that looked ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE RM's WILDFLOWER M/V !! At 1st they didn't admit anything but when they did they added a lil' tag in the desc. that was WRONG. Instead of putting Wildflower, they put Wildfire : 1676317508-image.png

later on they fixed it by putting this :

plagirise.png

But like still, they didn't OFFICIALLY say a thing and it's just too big a thing for me for them to just do this.

Like there's proof :

pWbtbgidbG4HqDIb7ytLZDfQCcDI79x9RX4MJnZfNF4_Eu1wOQzaafkjTAvs-HtKZybvPnc708_rij6d0BRlD4ZK-2T-hmo3GoQ8HFVIk2zCdT8=s0-e365

above (RM) below ("copy")

hyzhmTfqxtwm0oXgp1lVUMBS5HTLDaziLXTZquMZd3CENa7WWPvuZivtd5jfsGX3hs7LD-Xdu4CUEhvxffA5TWXQSfeyUULhtTtl2KbFZ4fbvQ=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

left ("copy") Right (RM)

anyway i find this very fcked up bcs RM LEGIT HELPED MAKE IT HIMSELF. HE HELPED PICK THE FREAKING SCENES & ENDURED THE WEATHER FOR THE CREATION OF WILDFLOWER. so i do not find this fair .

anyways check both videos out & tell me what you think

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EDIT : They changed it and eliminated the fireworks & storm i think but kept in the purple lights concert part which is VERY VERY similar to the part Namjoon has in Wildflower ; anyway NEW video here :

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Edited 2 times, last by BTS-ae-1320 ().

• It's def sus unless the song talks about fireworks for some reason

lyrics :

If you hold my hand
    and walk far away
    If you are in my sleep
    and draw many dreams.

You are the day of light
    that decorated my yard
    Be my morning again
    to color my heart

You call me closer every day
    holding the hands in love
    We will sing together again
    The same familiar tune

I forget everything and feel
    lost in the airy sky
    In the magic of your two eyes
    feel lost far and wide

Still, your anguish floats
    wrapped in the clouds
    Your words smile around
    the moonlit starry night sky

Our stories still search me
    And our shared poems are
    written in the distant memory

If you are lonely and
    think of me again
    Call me again
    becoming the sudden rain

idk tho

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe::policepepe::policepepe::pepe-magnify::pepe-magnify:

• the clouds and rain part could explain clouds thing.

They do talk about sky but moonlight and airy ones so that one's still sus.

Anyway, at least they tried to credit RM, though it ended up bad.

If they were like a certain shetty or kakkar they would've acted like it was completely og and their fans would've tried to get BTS banned from bangladesh:skull:

• true

at least they tried to credit RM

but some ARMYs (including myself; let's me honest including me) felt like that wasn't enough

• Let's go even further - Shouldn't have tried to plagiarize one of the members from the biggest band in the world :hey-bee:

YES ! they copied the PRESIDENT OF NAMKANDA & angered the followers of the THE PRESIDENT (ARMYs) !!!!!

:pepe-high-five:

RM worked his a$$ off for it enduring the weather & other things, picking the shots for Wildflower and this person just copies it like that ?!?! HELL NO !!!!!!!

:policepepe:  :policepepe:

Let's do something !

:pepe-yes-sign::pepe-yes-sign::pepe-yes-sign::pepegrin:

*runs off to do something* :peperun::peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!