Why Did JESSI & WINNER MINO Fall Off???

• Im tryna think, what company would give her a show, especially with the persona she gives off lol.

Like Mnet??

Mobidic again?

Or a music label giving her one...like idk

i think even just one guest appearance on a big show like running man that goes viral can help get her back to where she was but then she would need something to promote like a new song

• every soloist falls off (except taeyeon and IU). they don't really have dedicated fandoms like groups do so they rely on music quality

I mean WINNER is a group, so Mino should have a solid fanbase. But i feel its getting smaller every year, which is why he don't make noise like he used too.

And just like what you said about song quality.. His song quality used to be good man, but now it seem he cant make another Hit for nothing😭

Like I need THIS Mino back

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think even just one guest appearance on a big show like running man that goes viral can help get her back to where she was but then she would need something to promote like a new song

Girl i heard her songs like Zoom, Nunu Nana, and What type of X, are Psy picked songs.

And that that's the type of musical style he wanted her to promote.

But she didn't want to release that kinda music👀

• i didn't like those songs either

I think thats where the conflict of interest come in at, cuz she wanted to do her own type of personal music, while Psy wanted her to push the same repetitive music formula.

In a sense he did great, cuz those songs boosted her popularity and went viral every time.

But on her end, she didn't wanna just be known for those superficial songs, and wanted to show her "real rap"... Whatever that is :exit-pepe:

• I think thats where the conflict of interest come in at, cuz she wanted to do her own type of personal music, while Psy wanted her to push the same repetitive music formula.

In a sense he did great, cuz those songs boosted her popularity and went viral every time.

But on her end, she didn't wanna just be known for those superficial songs, and wanted to show her "real rap"... Whatever that is :exit-pepe:

i heard her do a cover of this song and i thought it sounded better than the songs that made her popular. maybe something like this was what she was really interested in

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i heard her do a cover of this song and i thought it sounded better than the songs that made her popular. maybe something like this was what she was really interested in

Yep you right, it does sound good

• Full disclosure I am a fan of Mino myself so I will just state my opinion.

Personally yes I do think his music has change and I personally don't think it's bad. All though I love the collabs MOBB does (Bobby x Mino) like Language or Ok Man for example. I love BookStore, Sunrise and Runaway as well. It could be, because as he grows up so does his music or purely just personal taste.

And to give credit to another comment, yes his father did pass and that takes a tole on anyone. So I highly think this is definitely part of it. (The weight gain/etc). Yet at the same time, I still think he's good looking. His cheeks are healthy in a sense compared to the weight loss a lot of idols go through.

I think as fans we need to stop focusing on people's weight on the internet. It's not our place. 😅

• Regarding Mino. His second album "Take" sadly flopped on the charts. It's a very good album(a hidden kpop gem I would even say), but you probably need a few listen to really appreciate it. "Sunrise" especially is an amazing song:

External Content www.youtube.com

His 3rd album "To Infinity" just felt rushed and out of ideas.

• I didnt mean to make it about his weight, like frfr.

Its just so sudden to ME, after I haven't seen him for a while, to come back and see him looking this way.

Like weight does affect appearance, but also it can take a hit on your motivation too.

So the way he was so obsessed with fashion a few years ago, and always kept his style up and had this swag about him, he probably lost it once he started gaining weight and also kinda let his hair go as well.

Like I responded to someone before, I didn't know his dad died, and I know that took a hit on stress and motivation to do anything.

It was more so me being selfish missing the old Mino, while I was looking at his older performances and such.

I just hope he can get to a better place soon, cuz I used to love him

• Regarding Mino. His second album "Take" sadly flopped on the charts. It's a very good album(a hidden kpop gem I would even say), but you probably need a few listen to really appreciate it. "Sunrise" especially is an amazing song:

External Content www.youtube.com

His 3rd album "To Infinity" just felt rushed and out of ideas.

Im not tryna make fun of anything, but when you said flopped on the charts.. :boompepe::exit-pepe:

And this sounds like a personal request, but I would love for him to get back into that R&B and hip style songs like he did in 2016 and 2018

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!