KEY 키 'Killer' MV Teaser

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ShawolTaglist

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :hype-cutie::hype-cutie: looks cool i like how it sounds so far , reminds me of the weeknd

he is not spoiling the song this time

last time he performed the full song on smtown before official release lol

• Killer was recorded in November

External Content twitter.com

• Interesting :pepe-magnify:

When does it come out :pepe-magnify:

Monday

the press conference gonna be interesting

:boompepe:

• He'll probably avoid answering about the mess

ezgif-5-3ef81a157a.gif

Im afraid thats not his personality

He will probably start talking and the managers start running toward him from every direction

• sounds something like the weekend

Im not familiar with weekend music

to me it sounds like this group from the 80s and Key is really inspired by art and music of 70s and 80s

• the weekend sounds retro 80s

keys teaser sounds like this to me

• Im not familiar with weekend music

to me it sounds like this group from the 80s and Key is really inspired by art and music of 70s and 80s

u haven't heard the hills or blinding lights by the weeknd??

• u haven't heard the hills or blinding lights by the weeknd??

I really dont listen to main stream american music

most musicians I like outside of kpop are european, like scandanivian and irish

the only thing I heard weeknd in

• those are very very mellow version of 80s synth

Key is definitely closer to modern talking level of 80s synth

• I really dont listen to main stream american music

most musicians I like outside of kpop are european, like scandanivian and irish

the only thing I heard weeknd in

oooh well that lana song wasn't very good. And i am mostly into european musicians outside of kpop too . But the hills is a tottally amazing song. ( despite the fact the weeknd can't sing at all).

• oooh well that lana song wasn't very good. And i am mostly into european musicians outside of kpop too . But the hills is a tottally amazing song. ( despite the fact the weeknd can't sing at all).

I will give it a listen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!