When you have a default entry into one of the biggest playlists in the world for every song you release

• Cause you have the 16th biggest playlist and the biggest artist playlist on Spotify with more than 7 million reach

20230210_023909.jpg

Armys should make it an aim of beating TTH as the biggest playlist on Spotify before 2025 comeback of the boys :angryr:

Very possible cause BTS already have 61mn followers on Spotify and are the 10th most streamed and followed artist in the platform's history :wellr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think in my time as being an ARMY, I've made probably more than 300 playlists curated for BTS and some of the groups I casually listen to. But to see this particular playlists being so high from when I saw it back in 2018 with less than 1M followers has been a treat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!