TREASURE scores #1 Weekly on Japan Line Chart; Becomes longest charting 4th Gen at #1

• https://mobile.twitter.com/treasurecharts_/status/1621400627363422209

Spotify News

Treasure, No. 1 for every song released in Japan... 'Here I Stand' Line Music Weekly Chart #1

0000409913_001_20230208153402447.jpg?type=w430view original

▲ Treasure sweeping the top of Japan's major music charts with 'Here I Stand'. Provided by YG Entertainment

[Sport TV News = Reporter Kim Won-gyeom] The group Treasure proved their hot local popularity by once again reaching the top of Japan's major music charts.

According to YG Entertainment on the 8th, Treasure's first Japanese single track, "Here I Stand -Anime Edit-", ranked first on the Line Music weekly chart (February 1st, 2023 - February 7th, 2023). Right after the sound source was released on January 30, it went straight to No. 1 and occupied real-time and daily charts as well as weekly charts.

'Here Eye Stand' is an original Japanese song of the pop rock genre with a sophisticated band sound. Treasure's signature energetic vocals are added to the lyrics to never give up on your dreams and maximize the strong message contained in the song.

In particular, this song was presented for the first time at the Kyocera Dome Osaka performance encore, and on January 30, the short version was released as a surprise gift to the fans. 1 on the weekly charts of not only Line Music but also Rakuten Music, Awa, and iTunes.

Even without special local activities, Treasure started with their debut song 'Boy', 'I Love You', 'MMM', 'My Treasure', 'Beautiful', 'Straight', 'U', 'Hello', etc. It showed the potential to achieve first place. Here's the 'Here Eye Stand' released to repay the enthusiastic support of the fans.

On the other hand, Treasure mobilized nearly 300,000 spectators on its first Japanese tour with 26 performances in 8 cities, setting a new record as the largest number of people in the history of a Korean artist's first tour. With this momentum, they are expected to ignite their global popularity by continuing their Asian tour, starting with Taipei in March, followed by Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore, Manila, Macau, and Hong Kong.

Reporter Kim Won-gyeom (gyummy@spotvnews.co.kr)

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Things keep getting better for YG this year.

Well, it is expected at the financial disclosure in a few days when 4th Quarter numbers are reported that YG is going to break sales records and that 2022 was the biggest revenue and profit in YG's 26 year history.

And with BLACKPINK and TREASURE selling out stadiums and domes this year 2023 is on track to break records again. 2021 also broke records.

So YG has been breaking revenue records 3 years in a row.

Also with GD coming back and BABYMONSTER Debut, 2023 will be YG's best year on record.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!