The Visuals! Chinese Street Fashion in Tik Tok and on Actual Street

• The visuals are stunning --

On Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok)

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But they look even better just walking on an actual street in Guangzhou! It's like every other girl is idol or model material. The long legs are unreal! So jelly! lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Well, I've spent a lot of time walking around the Tianhe District in Guangzhou in recent years - but I didn't see too many of those. ¬‿¬

because those tiktoks are edited to hell lol

and they also look taller in video cause the surrounding people are shorter

i have no doubt they have good proportions, but they are significantly exaggerated in video for attention

for example, wearing pant/skirt really high on the waist, and obviously, huge heels

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• The second video is not tik tok and from the top looking down (a perspective that shortens the legs) which actually is a counterpoint to the Tik Tok video.

The girls look better in the second video than the Tik Tok one. That does seem like a trendy/nightclub/college area in Guangzhou though.

The Tik Tok Street fashion videos actually pulled people into the streets to see if they were true. Surprising a lot of the visuals actually match up!

This is another non-Tik Tok one of fashion on a street in Guangzhou (I personally find them prettier than the Tik Tok ones):

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!