Jisoo solo + BP new album release dates ✔️

• So are we all pretty much set on the idea that nothing is happening in February? I don't mind personally because I think the girls need the rest. Their schedule has been grueling.

Them needing rest so soon doesn't make sense to me. They already had christmas and new year holidays to rest and it's only been 1 month since then. Maybe they are negotiating contract if there is indeed no release idk.

we are either getting something on feb or nothing at all until tour ends. It's weird to squeeze any release in between tour dates. I thought feb empty month meant they are cooking something like april with coachella. But so far, the first week has turned out to be a disappointment. Rosie being in LA is the only thing giving me hope for something rn.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Them needing rest so soon doesn't make sense to me. They already had christmas and new year holidays to rest and it's only been 1 month since then. Maybe they are negotiating contract if there is indeed no release idk.

we are either getting something on feb or nothing at all until tour ends. It's weird to squeeze any release in between tour dates. I thought feb empty month meant they are cooking something like april with coachella. But so far, the first week has turned out to be a disappointment. Rosie being in LA is the only thing giving me hope for something rn.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aren't things about to ramp up in the following months? That's what I'm more concerned about and why I think they could use the rest. I'm like everybody else though, I was hoping something was happening in February. But if it doesn't I can't be too mad. I'd rather the girls don't get too burnt out before Coachella and after.

• Aren't things about to ramp up in the following months? That's what I'm more concerned about and why I think they could use the rest. I'm like everybody else though, I was hoping something was happening in February. But if it doesn't I can't be too mad. I'd rather the girls don't get too burnt out before Coachella and after.

u maybe right about the rest before work

• Jisoo solo will be with us march 31 ✔️

BP new album will likely arrive around June 30-july 14✔️

Born Pink Deluxe??

It’s a business game. Hybe debuted new jeans bc they are young and that’s the only way to win over BP why? Bc people want to protect minors. So blinks will be the bad guys when we shade them. Now YG is making a new move by debuting even younger kids :teeheek:

This way playlist payola can be easily done by hybe and no one gonna shade them coz they are so Called Minos

• At this point I can Agree with jisoo solo date but not with BP comeback I feel like New Zealand show was cancelled to make room for BP potential comeback ahead June 20 before Hyde park and potential stadium tour

That's my point

Hyde park is July 2

EU stadium tour supposedly begins with France on July 15

They could release it before Hyde park or the week after it

• Them needing rest so soon doesn't make sense to me. They already had christmas and new year holidays to rest and it's only been 1 month since then. Maybe they are negotiating contract if there is indeed no release idk.

Feb is being used for jisoo solo plan her solo MV & film it end of Feb or something

We not getting anything before Coachella.

BB have released music while touring btw so there's precedent & BP is not holding a stadium extension tour without new material so June 30-july 14 it is for said new material 😌

• Don’t give me hope like this :drinktears: why that actually a possibility though… would yg really cancel a show for a comeback?

Don't know but they cancelled show for a reason and it's definitely not that they can't pull some 10k out of new Zealand

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!