Don't you hate it when

• the richest of your fandoms are sasaengs

They get to see the members and be creepy and invasive and at the same time they contribute to the biggest ads and projects. I'd feel happy for a second looking at the ads and then I'd see the name and :pepecry: I'd rather not have them because some of them truly gives me the creeps

Yes I'm looking at you fruity stitch (fruity b), a beomgyu fansite/sasang all moas have come to despise

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i’m...ngl, saesangs scare me and need to do something better with their lives rather than obsessively, well, obsess over their bias

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We're normal fans are broke :cryingk:

I'm always curious, how do these sasaengs get their money?

These people need to find another hobby.

• the problem is that the industry facilitate and fuel this kind of behavior ;(

they get money from it, so theyre not losing much anyways, but it’s scary to think about how this scary behaviour isn’t being condoned, rather, promoted.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!