What can you lord over other people when it comes to your groups

• b1a4: Sandeul is a better vocalist than your faves :danceb: Unless your an elf :danceb: But everybody else :danceb: Sandeul is a better vocalist than your faves :danceb:

SHINee: not a shawol yet (I'm lying, I'm probably a shawol by now)

You think your faves are good at singing live? No 40 sec note, so no :nob:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LOONA: visuals, DANCING, concepts, range of music styles, the 'Butterfly' comeback as a whole, they have Jo Haseul a classically trained opera singer as a member a leader of the group, Kim Lip's solo debut with 'Eclipse', them going viral on several occasions because of fans (Chuu&Yves lesbian billionaires meme, Choerry/Jeffree Star skeletor meme, Gowon being Grimes son's godmother, 'Eclipse' being added to NASA's playlist to play while in space, people saying Chuu's granddad is the ex president of Korea, Hyunjin trying to open a pen you have to click lol, Hyunjin saying she likes bread, Chuu's apple heart/Chuu heart, Chuu is just iconic, Chuu's solo is literally a lesbian love song about Yves stream Heart Attack, Heejin going viral for her visuals MULTIPLE times, Olivia Hye falling asleep lol during ISAC, all of LOONA ganging up on Sunwoo from THE BOYZ on pubg, Hyunjin hating men, Jinsoul banging her head on a table, Jinsoul walking around with a single fry in her hand, Jinsoul dyeing her hair black finally, Gowon setting the kitchen on fire twice in the same day cooking the same meal making her dish go viral within the mukbang community for some reason??, Kim Lip suing Lana Del Rey meme, Choerry flipping her hair and accidentally hitting Hyunjin, LOONA Odd Eye Circle's song 'Girl Front' going viral on tiktok, the whole 'stan loona' meme/craze, 'Olivia Hye becomes richest eSport athlete in the world' meme, etc. there's probably some forgot or can't think of rn.)

tumblr_pgyqa1Dsnn1wndpuyo1_500.gif

this wasn't supposed to be this long but loona keeps going viral :wilds:

• TREASURE: Best vocals, your faves can't come close :pepe-hehe: Come at me if you disagree :pepe-cowboy:

TREASURE again: Best bg choreo, I dare you to try it, you'll definitly break your bones. and your back. The iconic move by them is always jumping on backs. :pepe-cross:

Itzy: Best dancers, no gg can come close.

Itzy again: Most addicting songs, you can't get it out of your head after you hear it.

I just noticed..... I seem to stan groups with main dancers as all of the members :sweatr:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• LOONA: visuals, DANCING, concepts, range of music styles, the 'Butterfly' comeback as a whole, they have Jo Haseul a classically trained opera singer as a member a leader of the group, Kim Lip's solo debut with 'Eclipse', them going viral on several occasions because of fans (Chuu&Yves lesbian billionaires meme, Choerry/Jeffree Star skeletor meme, Gowon being Grimes son's godmother, 'Eclipse' being added to NASA's playlist to play while in space, people saying Chuu's granddad is the ex president of Korea, Hyunjin trying to open a pen you have to click lol, Hyunjin saying she likes bread, Chuu's apple heart/Chuu heart, Chuu is just iconic, Chuu's solo is literally a lesbian love song about Yves stream Heart Attack, Heejin going viral for her visuals MULTIPLE times, Olivia Hye falling asleep lol during ISAC, all of LOONA ganging up on Sunwoo from THE BOYZ on pubg, Hyunjin hating men, Jinsoul banging her head on a table, Jinsoul walking around with a single fry in her hand, Jinsoul dyeing her hair black finally, Gowon setting the kitchen on fire twice in the same day cooking the same meal making her dish go viral within the mukbang community for some reason??, Kim Lip suing Lana Del Rey meme, Choerry flipping her hair and accidentally hitting Hyunjin, LOONA Odd Eye Circle's song 'Girl Front' going viral on tiktok, the whole 'stan loona' meme/craze, 'Olivia Hye becomes richest eSport athlete in the world' meme, etc. there's probably some forgot or can't think of rn.)

I...wow. I applaud your dedication and love towards LOONA

• hmmm...but what if SHINee is better than Treasure at both? :teeheek:

You do stan very dance heavy groups :yesr: Meahwhile some of my groups dancing :zipr:

• They have this song, while your faves doesn't

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-toast:

• SHINee can only compete with themselves in the vocal department

• b1a4: Sandeul is a better vocalist than your faves :danceb: Unless your an elf :danceb: But everybody else :danceb: Sandeul is a better vocalist than your faves :danceb:

SHINee: not a shawol yet (I'm lying, I'm probably a shawol by now)

You think your faves are good at singing live? No 40 sec note, so no :nob:

Wow I’ve heard that Onew’s voice is good but never actually really listened to it. He has great vocal tone AnD power. Underrated. Why do people not mention him more.

Also, when it comes to number of members, my faves can’t be beat. Lol.

But seriously, because of that they just offer so much variety. What other group can hold their own isac

External Content youtu.be

Running man

Also, love how stanning nct automatically means that I have multiple sub-groups of 5-9 people to stan (something with a youthful vibe? Dream. Edgy and experimental? 127. Radio-friendly pop with a bunch of handsome crackheads? WayV.) and then see my favourite groups come together for a massive collaboration comeback every two years.

This is the kind of fun that I’ve seriously never gotten from other groups. Let’s say you stan a few groups, wouldn’t you love seeing them all come together in a massive comeback, with a FLOOd of content full of never-seen-before interactions between the groups, unexpected ships, and dream song collabs (eg a song by all main vocalists of the groups, or performance by all the rappers, etc).

Edited 2 times, last by thinkact ().

• yes! Onew really is amazing. :yesr: I think it's just because SHINee is an older group and Onew has been in the military, but they're having a comeback on the 22nd, so I expect some Jinki discourse.

essays again! nct does seem like a very fun group to stan, all of the different content you can get.

• Legendary vocals, stage performance and discography. I’ll just leave this here (highly recommending Baekhyun eating this stage at 3:22 and 3:48)

Your faves have done either a Growl or Love Shot cover.

I think some have already covered some of the things I’d say about NCT. Maybe...singing in 5 languages in one song?

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• My threads always stop after a bit. I've never gotten hit threads. Why don't people ever fight in my threads :crys: C'mon this is allkpop, why can't we fight :waterr:

SHINee's existence alone is just lording over peasants

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!