Korean vs. Japanese survival shows

• Inspired by a thread of icyruios

Korean survival shows be like:

• "Oh no another Japanese wannabe KPop-trainee"
    • "Are you tonedeaf? I asked you, are you tonedeaf?"
    • "I am sorry, I just had not enough training before I debuted"
    • "This is my last chance or else it will be over for me and I'm in tears allready"
    • "I'm afraid to not make it into the next round"
    • "The other participants are way better than I am so I feel quit left out"
    • "I really need to debut, I know it, I see no other chance for me than to make it to the debut"
    • "I'm so sorry for having dissapointed so many people"

Japanese survival shows be like:

• "It breaks my heart that I need to scold the participants but thats what I have to do as a judge and mentor"
    • "I want to give enough people a chance on this show to make the viewers realise that everyone who loves to sing can try to give their best and never give up on their dreams"
    • "I made so many great new friendships on the show and I'm quit thankfull for the experience of being on the show"
    • "You are a horrible dancer but with a lot of practice I bet you will do fine for the live performance"
    • "I love singing and so I decided to audition and I'm quit nervous to be honest but I feel that this is the right place for me to showcase my talent as an artist"
    • "You are a very good dancer but your singing style is horrible, you need to learn how to have longer breaks between breathing or else you may not make it that far, but other than that it was quit pleasant to watch you perform"
    • "It was really fun to hang around with the other participants during the show"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I noticed that Chinese idol survival shows were also laid back. I remember when I watched idol producer and how atmosphere was much more relaxing than in pd101.

Korean survival shows are much more competitive but to be fair kpop leans much more towards perfectionism than cpop or jpop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!