TXT HAVE BEEN WORSHIPPING SATAN SINCE DEBUT (WITH PROOF)

• IDK y'all it's all starting to make sense....follow me on this one and make sure to watch the MVs to fully understand....

:pepe-tinfoil-hat:

Crown - horns growing out of their heads AKA DEVIL HORNS

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Angel or Devil - YOU SAW THEIR CHOICE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can't You See Me? They are trying to kill each other...the devil is taking over

PUMA - They are prancing around Satan's lair :huuh:

Eternally - Thumbnail is telling:eyes:

Good Boy Gone Bad - Dancing on graves is truly evil...no turning back now!

Sugar Rush Ride - They gave into temptation...THE DEVIL SAID GIMME GIMME MORE

Devil By The Window - They finally sold their souls and are now in the Illuminati...we literally just witnessed a posession

Welp that concludes my theory... If you've made it this far you're either a confirmed clown or you're just as messy as me. Listen to these bops though for real y'all and if you actually know TXT lore feel free to discuss below!

In all seriousness, Yeonjun explains the latest album concept pretty well!

External Content twitter.com

The Name Chapter: Temptation

External Content open.spotify.com

• Waiting for that post on the illuminati...

• Compelling Tale~ ;judgingpepe::pepe-notes:

I'm actually a MOA theorist and i shall dig into this more to see if i can connect anything major to their past releases

but the Devil has been hinted numerous times, but this album takes the cake :pepe-tea:

there has to be something major with the devils deal that we are missing :peperun::peperun::peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!