I guess the kpop stans will trying compared nj vs baemon for their hip hop concept

• we know baby monster is hip hop group with little r&b even they didn't debuted yet...yg thing...this is different compared girl crush 2ne1 and bp...yg will get more attention with their debut song if the quality musical is here....

Rora have husky voice cause they re r&b group

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Newjeans want trying hip pop tho...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope for the love of god NewJeans doesn’t do hip hop. Their R&B is amazing…

Leave hip hop to YG groups

..i have seen many black afro american were mad toward nj...help not min heejin give them rap parts or jazz...if they trying being badass or more dark in next comback..the People will considered them as no youth group...they will lost public...in korea tho..the People re hynotized by their fresh vib...and clean image

I thought min heejin said she didn't done cultural appropriation..she is liar lol...

• ..i have seen many black afro american were mad toward nj...help not min heejin give them rap parts or jazz...if they trying being badass or more dark in next comback..the People will considered them as no youth group...they will lost public...in korea tho..the People re hynotized by their fresh vib...and clean image

I thought min heejin said she didn't done cultural appropriation..she is liar lol...

For the love of all things holy no black person is mad at NewJeans for using R&B. And using black music genres is not cultural appropriation unless you claim you invented it. In fact, the only thing NewJeans use from black culture is the music. Thier fashion and concepts take more inspiration from Japanese pop culture then anything else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!