The kpop idols have problem w fat people

• OP clearly came with an intent but the people commenting and believing it?! Some of the diet talks I agree should be reconsidered but the pigs one isn't offensive.

If we even take out the fact this is a skit, pig here is meant as big eater and if you don't crop the video like a moron, you'd see he asks the others before saying this.

Is this possible to have an actual talk about the problem with weight and diet for idols without having bad intentions first hand?! Because I've seen very few discussions that started with actually concerned people.

• Here's an explanatory thread about "pig". A lot of idols have used this expression so this is actually very informational

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also isn't equaling big eaters to fat kinda fatphobic itself?

• This plus this sort of mindset is extremely common in Asia especially here in Korea as the country has a big emphasis on looks. I don't want to hear shit from "fans" about weight lol🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 when the fact idols like him mention being uncomfortable about their bodies because they the fans literally expect every man to be some model hot guy and have nice muscles a 6pack and the face of God. So them talking about some folks maybe losing some weight is totally fine. Equality is equality #dealwithit

• Here's an explanatory thread about "pig". A lot of idols have used this expression so this is actually very informational

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also isn't equaling big eaters to fat kinda fatphobic itself?

Oh plus this is very common the 🤡🤡🤡🤡 world part is forgieners never learning shit about us and out of purposeful ignorance get upset over something 🤡🤡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!