Txt selling 1.8M first day already. So is Txt, NewJeans, Ive now the 4th gen leaders?

• They used to be counted out for not getting hits in Korea but it changes now. They’re the only 4th gen boy group getting hits. Stray Kids/Ateez not relevant in Korea. Gidle has Korean hits but lack sales. Aespa/Lsrfm are uncertain. Itzy/Nmixx/Treasure/Stayc/Enhypen are behind. So is Txt, NewJeans, Ive the new gen leaders like BTS/Blackpink/Twice?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean i really don't care about that title itself...

I'm just proud of TXT and their constant and consistent growth, which can be seen across various aspects. Not only increased sales but also growth in their k-fandom resulting in better k-charting rn and atm their YT is also looking pretty good.. will have to wait and see for Spotify tomorrow but I'm streaming :pepe-grooving:

• I mean i really don't care about that title itself...

I'm just proud of TXT and their constant and consistent growth, which can be seen across various aspects. Not only increased sales but also growth in their k-fandom resulting in better k-charting rn and atm their YT is also looking pretty good.. will have to wait and see for Spotify tomorrow but I'm streaming :pepe-grooving:

They be trending all the time now. Glad they have some variety shows scheduled.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!