TXTs Growth is so amazing to see

• From their title tracks taking 6+ hours to enter FLO (keep in mind that GBGB - their last cb - took around 11 hours). CYSM was after their big growth after runaway (and before the reforms)

to 3/5 charting within 3-4 hours of release

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and now 5/5 charting within 5 hours

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

their fanbase has definitely grown a ton and i'm so proud of them. THis is just one of the few areas and places where they've grown

• As a MOA

the growth is so easy to see and they are truly wonderful :wave-cry-raccoon:

Im so Proud of them!

Comeback drops Tomorow! lets continue to Show TXT our love and support :lover3:

MOA Fighting! :wave-cry-raccoon:

• From 100k a week to 1,8M in the first day :cryingk: It's a long journey to reach that. I actually enjoy the process of them getting bigger. Doesn't have extra high expectation for achievements as long as they still release good music, I will always be there waiting for the next comeback. That's why all of those sales numbers and chart keep surprising me each time :flop:

• External Content twitter.com

:twerkingpepe:

5/5 now all faster than CYSM... that growth PHEW

:twerkingpepe:

5/5 now all faster than CYSM... that growth PHEW

I'm.... :woow:

• omg

:boompepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!