Moa, let’s call TXT HOTline, Sugar Line+Music Bank Txt preview

• :pepe-cringe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But be careful with your credits. The phone number is from Illinois. My timeline was full with tweets saying that they credit ran out.

:cryingr::cryingr:

Thankfully we have a sweet translation account who recorded it all and posted it too.

Soobin:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeonjun:

Beomgyu:

Taehyun:

Huening Kai:

MoaTaglist

Extra news:

We got Music Bank next week preview and the sound in it… can this be how it will sound like?

:eyes:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• when i'm glad to be an american and can call a u.s number with no issues lmfao

i guess that's a clever way of talking about the album.

and I'm pretty sure that was the preview of some of the music 'cause that's what Music Bank does.

• when i'm glad to be an american and can call a u.s number with no issues lmfao

i guess that's a clever way of talking about the album.

and I'm pretty sure that was the preview of some of the music 'cause that's what Music Bank does.

Even just the way to figure it out how to dial a US number was a challenge lmao Watch my man getting a heart attack when he sees my phone bill. Lmao

:pepe-onions:

I need some quiet to listen to the preview again… I’m iffy with electronic music and the preview was meh to me… now I’m worried. Lol Are we gonna get the first Txt title I can’t vibe with?

:drinktears:

It would be helpful if my man wouldn’t blast music.

:boompepe:

S63Sk.gif

• if you ever watched any music shows and the previews they usually give a snippet of the song so yeah it's possible that's what it may sound like or have in it. just have to watch and find out.

It wouldn't surprise me if calling that number would come up with a busy signal 'cause you know people bombarding it lol

• if you ever watched any music shows and the previews they usually give a snippet of the song so yeah it's possible that's what it may sound like or have in it. just have to watch and find out.

It wouldn't surprise me if calling that number would come up with a busy signal 'cause you know people bombarding it lol

its been years since I watched a full music show. Lol

No joke as soon as the post came out we all attacked the phone number like hungry hyenas. Lmao We all tried to figure out how to call the number then we all cried about how good they sound. It’s kinda shocking when the call goes through and you hear Soobin in your ear Hi Moa…

:oops:

Hi blondy…

Then them saying ONE DREAM THIS IS TOMORROW BY TOGEDAAAAAAAA

:pepe-sad:

S63Sk.gif

• cant see the spoilers anways

cant wait to see the Coreo!

• awww too cute. i wonder why they did it for an american number and not a korean one or something lol

• awww too cute. i wonder why they did it for an american number and not a korean one or something lol

;judgingpepe:

US promo I think. This is the first US time release for them. Plus they have a collar with Coi Leray… oh. First US artist collab on an official album.

Lol

S63Sk.gif

• someone should call and just record it for international moa before ya'll rack up your phone bills lol

• i ain't callin it i'm good. :chicken-dance::thumbs-up:

• :chicken-dance:

Me too. I did it once to hear Yeonjun’s voice and it will probably cost me less than 2 pound since I kept it short. Lol I keep listening the recordings though.

:flop:

just the title of this thread makes me think we be calling a txt sex line ijs lol

• :uwu-party-bee:

I tried to give the thread a creative name. Plus I didn’t remember half the words I was planning to use because I’m tired. They are hot so hotline.

:sure-bee:

It's a gerat title! that's just the first thing i thought of and went whatttt?

• i'm waiting to check it out

and I might be a TaehyunSoobin Airbrushed Abs Akgae at this point

• i'm waiting to check it out

and I might be a TaehyunSoobin Airbrushed Abs Akgae at this point

:pepe-onions:

I guess that’s better then nothing..

Here is the latest Taehyun images because he just looks absolutely super-mega gorgeous:

CDF6D3CC-2EC9-4748-A869-62574DD621A0.jpg

6E0A91E6-37AD-48FD-A892-7CFE0539BA02.jpeg

I’m having bias troubles this comeback.

:pepe-sad:

S63Sk.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!