are you the type that falls in love easily? i don't think i am but if a woman walks up to me and whispers "taxation is theft" directly in my ear in a very sexy manner then that's game over for me. i'll have no choice but to marry that woman

• lets put it this way

if kristen stewart came up to me and said "taxation is theft" directly in my ear, in a sexy voice, I'd lose my lifelong attraction to her

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• At 25, no.

But, I've been in a abusive relationship before and met a very attractive man who actually was nice to me, and I thought I was in love the first day since I was so tired of my fucked up boyfriend. (Was 19 at the time)

• lets put it this way

if kristen stewart came up to me and said "taxation is theft" directly in my ear, in a sexy voice, I'd lose my lifelong attraction to her

Taxation is theft, though. You trust your silly government with your hard- earned money? Very few people do.

• Taxation is theft, though. You trust your silly government with your hard- earned money? Very few people do.

well then, why even have a govt? cause it needs large scale money to make large scale change

in fact, if we're going down the selfish route, why even have a society?

we should live all by ourselves and treat everyone as an opposition, that way we never need to help anyone with our "hard-earned" time and money

that is definitely how humans have progressed so far

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• What "large scale changes" with your "large scale money" are your government trying to accomplished?

Societies have existed without the concept and implementation of taxation, and actually flourished.

Don't think that "large scale money" is mostly allocated to altruistic programs. If we learn anything from history, governments are not altruistic; don't be so naive. Governments are built now to control you, and with your own money is how they do it-- that's the sad and pathetic thing about it. In the name of "progress" they will destroy you if you don't fall in line.

• What "large scale changes" with your "large scale money" are your government trying to accomplished?

Societies have existed without the concept and implementation of taxation, and actually flourished.

Don't think that "large scale money" is mostly allocated to altruistic programs. If we learn anything from history, governments are not altruistic; don't be so naive. Governments are built now to control you, and with your own money is how they do it-- that's the sad and pathetic thing about it. In the name of "progress" they will destroy you if you don't fall in line.

lol do you know what would happen in the absence of a govt?

the richest guy or the military will take over

and they sure as hell wont give a shit about law and order

and you wont get to elect shit either

would you rather go back to monarchy?

u r m o m g a y

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!