i want psy to be my boyfriend

• Wait so how did you come back after getting ban..?

oh i just made a new one. i think the staff allows me to hang around since they know i'm not really a malicious user and i mostly just joke around. i think they think it's hilarious to ban me right around the time i reach super rookie level and then watch me try to start from scratch again. i've only gotten past that rank one time. tbh it kinda is funny lol

• I think that it might be because you're banned on your main so technically shouldn't be here anyway. The reason for the ban would be because you're banned. There doesn't really need to be another reason.

oh i never got banned on my main. remember the site maintenance? well after that, my main with no warnings on it suddenly wasn't usable anymore

• oh i never got banned on my main. remember the site maintenance? well after that, my main with no warnings on it suddenly wasn't usable anymore

Oh i misunderstood. I thought you were that one user who wanted to know why they were banned. Sorry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!