What Concepts would you like to see more of

• I'm a big fan of the weird and funny concepts, like Orange Caramel or Crayon Pop were known for doing. Not Norazo-crazy xD

They're getting rarer and rarer these days, which is sad. These concepts were what attracted me to K-Pop, because they were just so different and fresh.

I also like horror concepts, but more the G-DRagon "She's Gone"-Horror.

• Elegant concepts, especially bgs. I want more elegant bgs, not the dark elegant concepts, the flowery pretty boy concecpts. like these:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i just noticed a lot of these artists are 3th gen or older. ppls 4th gen save this concept

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!