People worrying about minors debuting

• Shows KPOP is retaining old fans and not really new ones

3rd Gen fans are still active and 4th Gen groups are not really brining in new fans

So 3rd Gen fans are keeping 4th Gen alive

Since 3rd Gen fans are older, they don’t like minors

• Bc younger fans have the young people mentality

when I was 13, I used to think Im ready for the full grown up world and there will be nothing than can hurt me.

younger fans wont see minors working as big deal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That 4th Gen is silent about this doesnt mean 3rd or 2nd Gen fans are the majority. Maybe they just dont care.

2nd and 3rd Gen fans start panicing. Since their faves disbandment comes closer. They have to fear that if there faves are gone they will have to go too. Since watching 15yo will be weird for 30something olds.

For now im fine but If i look at all the new debuts last year and realise there is nothing for me available i also hear the deathbell ringing. 😅

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!