Eunha SA in Taiwan

• wtf nooooo

I saw performance and was happy that girls were there

but that naughty hand no no no

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• dude just tap the shoulder if you want someone to move aside and make room for other people to be in the shot. what's up with the hand going straight for her rear?

• dude just tap the shoulder if you want someone to move aside and make room for other people to be in the shot. what's up with the hand going straight for her rear?

Looking from another angle, it looks like the guy in the black suit want to protect Eunha when the guy in blue want to sneak in to the front.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looking from another angle, it looks like the guy in the black suit want to protect Eunha when the guy in blue want to sneak in to the front.

External Content twitter.com

yeah i don't think it's malicious or anything but i was just trying to point out that there were probably better ways to handle something like that but i get that it's a live event and a heat of the moment type of thing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!