Ban Heeseo (Ditto MV protagonist) has a YouTube page (Ditto performance video posted).

• (delete my thread if posted already)

But "she" is sharing the videos of NJ on YouTube, including this performance video.

Anyone else hear "Bunny-seo" at the end?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy xo

• This one is super creepy! :whatk:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so if the girls are real in the videos and she's friends with them after all then wouldn't that ruin the whole parasocial imaginary friends theory?

• so if the girls are real in the videos and she's friends with them after all then wouldn't that ruin the whole parasocial imaginary friends theory?

Some of the video descriptions mention and other videos show technical difficulties. So, in some videos, perhaps, the girls aren't there.

External Content youtu.be

• ladidaladidadida

Changed the title of the thread from “Ban Heeseo (Ditto MV protagonist) has a YouTube page.” to “Ban Heeseo (Ditto MV protagonist) has a YouTube page (Ditto performance video posted).”.
  • With the newest two videos, there's something I don't get, they said this is a story that will unfold between Bunnies (fans) and NewJeans. But Bunnies aren't the one that direct and produce NewJeans music videos. So I don't get the metaphor if there is one.

What I thought is that, since they have been talking about the relationship between consumers and artists in their first album, this one is also about that. And I thought the video symbolizes that fans record and collect content of NJ, sometimes they interact with the girls directly and sometimes they just watch

But if the girl (In-universe) records them practicing dance performances, that doesn't really make sense cause that's the role of the producers not fans

Tweet about OMG countdown has the hashtag "Dear NewJeans From Bunnies"

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!