I've never created a thread. Here is the moment you've all been waiting for.

• Totally a clickbait-y title, but what can I say? I love the attention.

Here are the songs I'm listening to on repeat rn :ak_dubuuwu:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Feel free to judge my music taste and have a great day and let's have a happy new year :ak_karinablowkiss:

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• Infinite is a 10/10 :blushing:

I'm embarassed to say that I have never listened to them until this year because 2014 me thought listening to boy groups was "too gay" like you wanna bang your male classmates but listening to Infinite is the gay thing? alright lunatic. I missed out on some absolute bops.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• I'm embarassed to say that I have never listened to them until this year because 2014 me thought listening to boy groups was "too gay" like you wanna bang your male classmates but listening to Infinite is the gay thing? alright lunatic. I missed out on some absolute bops.

infinite discography is incredible it's the first BG i stanned during their the chaser era

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!