Yesung solo comeback spoilers

• Yesung is currently filming MV for his January comeback. Here are some spoilers for the album. :pepe-hype:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So, it's not a ballad, not a dance song nor is it rock apparently.

What genre do you think he's going for?

;judgingpepe:

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• Another batch:

Fk6eBPAaMAEjLhY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

cr.yeyeskies

A masterpiece.

• Debatable, but maybe one of the collabs involves Kyuhyun. :eyes:

A masterpiece.

• I would absolutely laugh if he said it wasn't a rock song and it turns out to be a rock song lol.

I wish. I thought it would be all along until he proved me wrong. He would sound so good, but I guess he shouldn't overdo the screaming. It's really hard on vocal chords. :pepe-puddle:

A masterpiece.

• I wish. I thought it would be all along until he proved me wrong. He would sound so good, but I guess he shouldn't overdo the screaming. It's really hard on vocal chords. :pepe-puddle:

I mean, you can do rock songs without screaming lol.

• I mean, you can do rock songs without screaming lol.

You are right. :pepe-shame: But I actually like the unhealthy bits of screaming. :pepe-in-bed:

A masterpiece.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!