Should I watch this Cdrama?

• selfmate

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's alright I guess my wife and I watched around half of the show before giving up (more so my wife)

thats not encouraging lol

• thats not encouraging lol

I'll say this though

when you get to my age and kids and wife and family and all that - a lot of times the newer romantic xianxia or period dramas where the focus is more about the relationship between the two leads gets "boring" (I guess that's one way of describing it) and thus my wife and I watch a lot more historical C-dramas like based on true Chinese history or stories where romance isn't the main/overarching theme if that makes sense

also my wife has a tendency to not like certain newer actors and actresses since they are what are traditionally referred to as "traffic actors"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!