[BTS CONTENT] According to his driving instructor, Jungkook got a motorcycle license (in November) Scored 100 out of 100 on the motorcycle test!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bonus: Jungkook parks his Harley Davidson outside Hybe??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It will explain this outfit

External Content twitter.com

• Unverified information spread by anti and shipper account please don't spread. there is even a photo of a helmet his signature photoshopped, this really a danger spreading things like that Some alleged photos of JK on a motorcycle were also disseminated. I don't know what they gain from all this.

[INDENT]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 179)]Stan IZ [/COLOR]

[/INDENT]

• Unverified information spread by anti and shipper account please don't spread. there is even a photo of a helmet his signature photoshopped, this really a danger spreading things like that Some alleged photos of JK on a motorcycle were also disseminated. I don't know what they gain from all this.

Its already all over twitter already... I accidently even saw a video of him. Idk how they film him...Like its a private schedule...

• Its already all over twitter already... I accidently even saw a video of him. Idk how they film him...Like its a private schedule...

I think the videos are fake but it doesn't stop people spreading it believing it's real. I thought the fandom would be careful of the alleged stalker

[INDENT]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 179)]Stan IZ [/COLOR]

[/INDENT]

• That is so JK. Due to a motorbike accident when I was younger, I refuse to ride one now unless it is an emergency or something. Too many terrible motorbike drivers in my country - so many careless deaths too.

Edit: I also dislike our fandom not respecting the member’s privacy. If the photo and video are fakes, take care not to spread it but it is probably too late with out clueless some so call fans are….

• Riding a motorcycle is dangerous. You can't imagine how many knee and elbow injuries are caused by motorcycle accidents. I know this very well as I work in the orthopedic clinic. His whole career could be over. I hope if this rumor is true, he is driving very very carefully.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I am in a state with a lot of motorcycles. I don’t think they are more/less dangerous than a car. Always depends on the caution and intelligence of the driver. I have had a Vespa for years and have no issues with it on the streets.

• I accidentally saw that on tiktok..
    but I am really not sure its him tho..

with 72 dpi quality vid, it can be anyone

I'm not sure if we saw the same thing, this was before he wore his helmet, so you can clearly see his face. He was wearing brown/beige clothe.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!