I sometimes like watching bad reviews

• Like book reviews and movie reviews.

Like them saying stuff like: "There was more chemistry between me and the sandwich I ate for lunch than there was between the main characters in this romance"

But well... if I published a book and someone said something like that, I wonder if I would feel hurt, but well... I should think of that as criticism and be thinking "How can I improve?"

• I do that too but mostly on Google just to see what crap people tend to post.

My last dentist for example, not the best one I have ever been too but did his job ok enough. Looked up different dentists before chosing him cause I wanted to give him a chance after reading all those weird claims about him

• The dental assistant's way of talking was apparently ruining the "buisness"
    • Some woman complained that the fixed tooth of her child fell off , but the way she described it was sounding unreal
    • Some guy only complained a 2/5 because he disliked the "90s looking" decor
    • There was someone who complained that the dentist's office shouldn't be on top opf a bank in the same building (WTF?)
    • Another guy was too stupid to find a parking lot near, despite there were 3 parking lots (2 even for free) and so he gave bad ratings for "can't be accessed by people comming with a car since I needed too much time to find a place to park and than had to walk there wich made me come too late" The dentist commented back that there was a parking lot specificly for people visiting so...

But overall he was the highest rated one in my area that wasn't too far away by bus (since I have no car)

I checked for fun many other rating for some things and it is allways so funny how entitled some people can get in their reviews

I kid you not, a Sushi restaurant in my city has a bad rating from someone who wasn't pleased by the fact that sushi is made out of fish and hot beef and the person entlited as they are commented "I never order there again. I told them nobody can eat raw fish or else they poison their customers with salmonella and that they only can sell cooked beef, but they just didn't listend" bruh are you dumb with what you wrote?"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I tend to watch those when I've had a particularly bad time reading a book or watching a movie.

I remember when The Last Jedi came out... I hated it so much (and I still do!) that I spent several evenings doing nothing but watch YouTube reviews that absolutely ripped it to shreds.

:pepe-torch:

• I like to watch or read bad reviews for anything that I also disliked myself. It is entertaining to watch people roast something I equally thought was terrible.

If I read too many bad reviews for things I like, Ill end up wanting to argue with them too much :pepe-cringe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!