1. blackpink (3) 60%
    2. vixx (2) 40%
    3. twice (2016) (0) 0%
    4. twice (2018) (0) 0%
    5. gfriend (0) 0%
    6. elris (0) 0%

original mv

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original stage

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

twice (2016)

twice (2018)

blackpink (2017)

vixx (2013)

gfriend (2016)

elris (2017)

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• damn this is hard...I like BPs version most because I liked the remix more than the original. I also thought they fit the song and vibe more.

But the 2016 Twice one is probably one of my all time favorite to watch and have watched it a million times.

I voted BP tho.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!