☾♛☽ If you're thinking about stanning EXO, Enter this thread

• Idek what I want to ask, I just want to learn about the EXO members. Where should I even start :danceb:

I think you can watch this, it's very funny and they talk about each member as well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you can watch it here as well first 2 eps

https://dramacool.vc/drama-detail/star-show-360

If you want to know them deeper I think Exo's ladder season 2 is good

50 eps. Each is like 10-15 mins

http://kshow123.net/show/exos-ladder-season-2/

This guide is pretty good as well

• Okay, I'll try and check those out!

• This is so lovely and hilarious :cryingr:

This is one of my faves - he's so fast and funny..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Changed the title of the thread from “If you're thinking about stanning EXO, Enter this thread” to “☾♛☽ If you're thinking about stanning EXO, Enter this thread”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!