Anyone else is terrified that China built a quarantine city?

• Anyone else is terrified that China built a quarantine city?

So their economic planners are openly talking about how they can control pandemics better than western countries and if they manufacture a virus more deadly than covid they can take over western powers.

Now they are building massive quarantine city that is clearly not needed for covid. They are planning to unleash a new virus as an economic bio weapon on the rest of us.

Fuck its terrifying

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anyone else is terrified that China built a quarantine city?

somewhat. Its still a wildcard in my book. Imo it might be more of a crowd control tactic. Like to weed out particularly troublesome people.

So their economic planners are openly talking about how they can control pandemics better than western countries and if they manufacture a virus more deadly than covid they can take over western powers.

This is saber rattling. If you release a bioweapon abroad, one automatically becomes a pariah worse than russia. If they release one in their own land, the same effect happens but more on the utility to shut down the spread. while China's national sword policy does encourage more independence, china isn't entirely self reliant. it will hurt.

How much and if its worth it is the other question.

Now they are building massive quarantine city that is clearly not needed for covid. They are planning to unleash a new virus as an economic bio weapon on the rest of us.

Most countries have CBRN/NBC/(insert acronym here) operators. Its like hazmat soldiers. They are the force that goes in and cleans up after Nuclear, Bio, and Chemical events. I think most if not all NATO countries have it. If shit gets out of hand, our government has bulked up from the covid outbreak + we still have military elements that really can go in and cauterize the wound so to speak.

Neverthless, it is a good reminder that there are still normal diseases that still cause thousands of deaths per year like the flu. Wash your hands when you get home, before you eat, and after doing business. Mask up when you feel necessary, and take a day out of the month to deep-clean commonly used surfaces (and generally clean up the house)

If you, yourself want to start hardening against it and don't mind the cost, there are companies out there that sell storm shelters equipped with NBC protection (nuclear, bio, chem), but you'd need a cool half a mil USD to get things rolling. I believe atlas survival shelters has shops open in europe and north america.

• Yup yup

I think the thinking was: if we cannot shut down blocks of a city to contain the virus, we'll just put it in another, purpose built city to shut down.

Basically its a city for the sick to keep them away from the healthy

I think its still going to have some problems but at least its not a step back.

• I think it's original policy was zero covid thus the heavy-handedness and crackdowns and whatnot

but after seeing the protests and believe me CCP does not want mass protests - keep the status quo!!! and thus it suddenly lifted basically all restrictions lol

• (XI = TYRANT for Life) CCP does not want mass protests ... thus it suddenly lifted basically all restrictions lol

I agree ... It is as XI just recently made himself *TYRANT for Life* of PRChina ...

The 'justification' being that XI = *Perfect Decisions* about EVERYTHING ??? ...

So , PRChina *Citizens Protests* just NOW , are *not* desired by XI at all ... :wink:

XI has done (my view) , a couple of *significant* COVID mistakes -->

(1) XI did *misrepresent* the DANGER of COVID at early WUHAN spread.

(2) XI and his *ZERO COVID* choice = Citizens NOT PLEASED

I do *not* care to hear how 'clever' that XI is (my preference) ... :suure:

Edited once, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!