Are Hybe buying YG soon?

• All the interactions have been surreal lately, let me list it for you:

- BB joined Weverse recently

- J-hope/GD/Taeyang interactions

- Taehyung x Lisa @ Celine fashion event

- Treasure reacted very enthusiastic toward J-hope's MAMA performance and this:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- Now we got Jimin x Taeyang's collab

- Next?

Fans and non-fans, what are your thoughts?

Are we getting closer to a real BP x BTS collab? :pep-pj-pink:

Approved the thread.
  • I REALLY HOPE HYBE BUY YG😭💗.

I don't even care for YG artists tbh, im more of a "HYBE stan" I guess you can call me, since majority of the groups I like are from there.

But genuinely Treasure under the HYBE umbrella is what im mainly thinking about. And BlackPink under HYBE too???

HYBE already a powerhouse, but they would be even more up there frfr.

Also don't forget HYBE owns half of YG Plus, the distribution thing. So I wouldn't be surprised if HYBE made there move soon.

• It just keeps coming after i made this thread :eyes:

This is so random

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe it's that their biggest groups are at a level now that they don't care if their fans choose to go into meltdowns over their friendships.

BTS no longer have to avoid YG artists because of the Seungri dirt now that that business is concluded. And YG seems kind of elitist and is probably only open to working with Hybe now because of how rich they got.

There could also be the political aspect. It's no secret that YG was close to the President who went to jail over the Sewol disaster. YG's favored party is in power now. Hybe are close to Moon, but he's not in power now, so they have to be realistic about how they network.

YG himself is currently waiting to find out if he's going to get a prison term and if he does that could send stock through the floor. If Hybe are waiting for a shopping spree it will happen then (also they'll want to know if Blackpink re-sign). But if YG does still have ties in the current ruling party, he might get to avoid prison.

• i think they have mutual business interest, so they play nice to each other. And at the same time overthrown the 2 other power house in the big 4

• Good riddance!

• Buy the company and maybe acquire trainees, all the rest? get rid of them, washed and irrelevant.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!