why is hybe allowing newjeans to go on big variety shows before lesserafim?

• cause its promoted and viral....

antifragile and attention have the same success initially!

just attention had empty house

this is exactly why fearnots are asking for similar promo but source music is trash

Agreed, Source is trash, oh well, sucks to suck

also, Attention debuting on charts Aug 2022... up against BP, IVE, Twice... is an empty house?

• Allowing??? Pftt

Lesserafim is doing just fine, ask non fans whom they see going viral more frequently. No one watched TV shows except grandmas, people have switched to YouTube shows.

• I just realized I'm in Anon's... They need to option to not be anon... Anyways, 2 reasons if this is actually the case. I think LE SERRAFIM started at a point where they really have nothing to prove. Partially because of Chaewon and Sakura, and also becuase their fan base is older. New Jeans has a younger fan base and is easily more distracted therefore they need to be reminded more offten that they love New Jeans.

• cause its promoted and viral....

antifragile and attention have the same success initially!

just attention had empty house

this is exactly why fearnots are asking for similar promo but source music is trash

Viral is due to the GP liking the song more therefore proves the point that it’s more successful. Promo where?? From one playlisting and a bunch of people doing covers of the dance cuz they like it?

What are you even saying Attention was against BP, Ive, twice… did you miss all of that or just pretending not to know lol Hype boy also just out charted Antifragile and attention is still in top 10 almost 5 months after release, no longevity where?

Source music is doing plenty to promo LSF, Sakura has her own reality show right now and the members were on multiple variety shows upon debut, they are releasing Japanese single and going to the every music show/festival/event etc etc whereas this is NWJNs’ first variety show after 5 months debut so give it a rest. this narrative that hybe is treating NWJNs better has no basis, they are the it group at the moment and will get different opportunities from LSFM, simple as that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!