why is hybe allowing newjeans to go on big variety shows before lesserafim?

• ador seems to be managing them good and have freedom sending newjeans to variety

they will collab with yoon jaesuk on korea's biggest variety show atm

meanwhile source music isn't sending lesserafim to any good korean shows even tho they just had a comeback.....

is hybe not allowing lesserafim to grow? do they want them to be a japan focused group forever??

Approved the thread.
  • I really enjoy coming here and reading the endless conspiracy theories about why companies or groups do what they do. Is it just easier to accept things when kpop fans create villains for their narratives?

• Focus on what you have, not what others have, your life will be easier

• Do you know how exclusive Quiz On The Block is?

their level of guests are: IU, SNSD reunion, bts, brave girls (when their song dominated korea),...

you don't just get invited because you are a big act

newjeans has gone viral VIRAL in korea & for a long time now too

lsfm are doing very good & maybe if keep moving like antifragile is, they might get invited to these kind of shows too!

• Do u know how much yt variety shows cost now a days for appearance?? They give more exposure than some regular gp shows and Lesserafim is the only hybe group I frequently see on these shows. Newjeans is attending TV shows because they're getting invitations, it's hard to be on those shows without invitations.

• the lesserafim shade in here is crazy cause in Korea they are practically the same in popularity! anyways OP I believe that source music is the main fault here

they don't promote lesserafim properly

• and you think Newjeans is bigger than IU, BTS and SNSD reunion ;judgingpepe:

• they want to be newjeans the nation's newest darlings while lesserafim are intended to be a globally supported gg with a stable fandom. newjeans' potential in the west will also always be significantly lower than lesserafim's thanks to min heejin

• and you think Newjeans is bigger than IU, BTS and SNSD reunion ;judgingpepe:

You have some problem with your reading comprehension. How actually you come out with that conclusion while that person obviously said 'viral' for newjeans? Lsf songs is not near anywhere near to hype boy or even attention in Korea.

• the lesserafim shade in here is crazy cause in Korea they are practically the same in popularity! anyways OP I believe that source music is the main fault here

they don't promote lesserafim properly

It's their songs that having different popularity not the group.

• You have some problem with your reading comprehension. How actually you come out with that conclusion while that person obviously said 'viral' for newjeans? Lsf songs is not near anywhere near to hype boy or even attention in Korea.

no.

The op obviously say that Newjeans is "big act" similar to IU, BTS and SNSD. Your reading comprehension need to better not mine.

• no.

The op obviously say that Newjeans is "big act" similar to IU, BTS and SNSD. Your reading comprehension need to better not mine.

Show me anything in their words that say Nj is bigger than Bts, Iu or Snsd then?

1. They said you don't get invited only because you're big. That's no current 4th gen bg get any invitation.

2. They said these 3 acts not only big but dominating charts too.

3. They said Nj is going viral in korea for a while so they're the hot stuff right now just how brave girl get invited to this show. They even put the captions for brave girls that they were invited when they were doing good in chart and viral in sk just the same case with Nj now.

Seems like you have problem with your reading comprehension here, right?

• they want to be newjeans the nation's newest darlings while lesserafim are intended to be a globally supported gg with a stable fandom. newjeans' potential in the west will also always be significantly lower than lesserafim's thanks to min heejin

I don't think so. That's why Hype Boy is the longest charting song by a 4th gen group on Spotify. As long as she doesn't make any questionable choice like Cookie again the girls will be fine. All the dirty scandals inside YG didn't stop Blackpink to stomp on everyone else. Koppers usually set apart company/CEO and artists. That's why they hate JYP, LSM, YG and even Bang PD but love the artists inside their companies and MHJ is an extremely talented creative director and the ADOR team seems to be aware about the negative feedback relate to some of their choices.

• You have some problem with your reading comprehension. How actually you come out with that conclusion while that person obviously said 'viral' for newjeans? Lsf songs is not near anywhere near to hype boy or even attention in Korea.

Thank you.

i thought i was pretty clear in my comment, but seems some are determined to misunderstand me...

nowhere did i say Newjeans were as big, let alone bigger, than the acts i mentioned. i just said that they are experiencing their Brave Girl moment & seem to show potential to not be an one hit wonder (sorry brave girls). THAT's the reason why they qualify for this very exlusive variety show.

ps; i even complimented lsfm??

antifragile is showing great potential, but it isn't at hype boy/attention level yet.

Antifragile has been top 2/3 for soon to be 8 weeks now. And Fearless is 26 on Melon and 21 on Gaon after 7 months. Attention has a way higher peak in ULs but i'm not sure it has that much more longevity.

• Antifragile has been top 2/3 for soon to be 8 weeks now. And Fearless is 26 on Melon and 21 on Gaon after 7 months. Attention has a way higher peak in ULs but i'm not sure it has that much more longevity.

yes and Hype Boy is literally outcharting Antifragile and it was released months earlier

• Antifragile has been top 2/3 for soon to be 8 weeks now. And Fearless is 26 on Melon and 21 on Gaon after 7 months. Attention has a way higher peak in ULs but i'm not sure it has that much more longevity.

Attention is still in top 10 in all chart after about 5 months with all big released after that from bp, Ive, snsd, gidle and even lsf themselves. I don't see your point bringing Fearless here tho, it never close to any of these songs and not even have that virality like attention in korea.

• yes and Hype Boy is literally outcharting Antifragile and it was released months earlier

cause its promoted and viral....

antifragile and attention have the same success initially!

just attention had empty house

this is exactly why fearnots are asking for similar promo but source music is trash

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!