&Team (Hybe’s Japan group) sold 111K copies first day. Are you shocked they have fans so soon?

• It’s only their debut and they don’t even get much hype yet but already debut #1 on Oricon with 111K. Are you surprised?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • coming from a hybe BG, it's abit too low but i understand since they're japanese

• coming from a hybe BG, it's abit too low but i understand since they're japanese

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Them being Japanese and mainly promoting on Japanese shows and platforms will effect a lot regarding "Kpop stans".

Hopefully HYBE has plans to promote them in Korea on music shows, and possibly a couple variety shows too.

And you know how Kpop groups have "Japanese comebacks"? Im thinking what if HYBE give &TEAM "Korean comebacks", where they do albums or singles in Korean too.

Cuz a lot of people yesterday was saying how Scent Of You sounds like EXO Growl, and was saying how good the song would do results wise, if it was in Korean, which I agree.

I seen on Twitter that the AAA awards is being held in Japan, and &TEAM is gonna be performing there, along with other Kpop groups. So that's good news.

And &TEAM is dancing to Under The Skin on Studio Choom✨

• So you're just gonna ignore the part where they had members on two survival shows? People have been waiting for their debut since 2020.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!