My bias is the literal best at this. None of your faves could eva!

• What about him makes you happy?

So many things, where do I even begin? How affectionate he is for the kids, how much he loves and support them, how kind he is to both Stays and non-Stays, how humble he is, his sense of humor, how hardworking he is, his smile, his laugh, how cuddly and clingy he can be, how he has the power to instantly command the respect from the kids, but almost never uses it, how nonjudgmental he is, how even when he gets tired of the kids, you can still see how much he loves them, how he teases the members, just everything.

• So many things, where do I even begin? How affectionate he is for the kids, how much he loves and support them, how kind he is to both Stays and non-Stays, how humble he is, his sense of humor, how hardworking he is, his smile, his laugh, how cuddly and clingy he can be, how he has the power to instantly command the respect from the kids, but almost never uses it, how nonjudgmental he is, how even when he gets tired of the kids, you can still see how much he loves them, how he teases the members, just everything.

Awww, he sounds really great. I've watched a few clips of his lives and he does come across as kind and respectful.

• Park Jihyo is amazing...if no one else sings live, she's the one to do it. And so many people underrate this. Everyone nowadays complains about idols not singing live and how big of a deal it is if they lip sync, blah blah blah. But with Jihyo, you would not be disappointed.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And in this concert performance, she goes up a third which is not in the original song.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And still not convinced? In this encore stage, she was so powerful, so confident, perfectly loud...it was just amazing. *starting at 1:26

External Content youtu.be

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!