I'm Honestly NOT Looking Forward To BTS V Solo Album

• Even if half of the fandom comes and write their critical analysis on taehyung's music , it won't effect me and I'm sure it's the same for many taehyung biased armys who've witnessed sweet night era. It's mandatory at this point to come and write essays on him whenever he releases something.

What happened in sweet night era? I genuinely don't know, i don't follow charts. And now you might know who i am lol

• What happened in sweet night era? I genuinely don't know, i don't follow charts. And now you might know who i am lol

It almost got a PAK on kcharts and blocked ON by bts on kcharts. So karmys decided to stop streaming sweet night and drop it from their Playlist.

• It almost got a PAK on kcharts and blocked ON by bts on kcharts. So karmys decided to stop streaming sweet night and drop it from their Playlist.

That's just not it, solos/fake ot7s on karmy side made twts against tae /sn and since armys (at that time) loved to trust anything written in korean took their side when karmys were called out and started that cringe ass hashtag. There was so much negativity everywhere. And their lame excuse that bts needed more points? Bts had already gotten those without any comeback. The funniest thing is that account who makes playlists is now being called out by iarmys because of their obvious dislike towards some other members as well.

• It almost got a PAK on kcharts and blocked ON by bts on kcharts. So karmys decided to stop streaming sweet night and drop it from their Playlist.

Karmys are karmys, they always prioritize the group. It doesn't surprise me at all

But why are you dragging ifans? Ifans had nothing to do with this

• That's just not it, solos/fake ot7s on karmy side made twts against tae /sn and since armys (at that time) loved to trust anything written in korean took their side when karmys were called out and started that cringe ass hashtag. There was so much negativity everywhere. And their lame excuse that bts needed more points? Bts had already gotten those without any comeback. The funniest thing is that account who makes playlists is now being called out by iarmys because of their obvious dislike towards some other members as well.

Oh yes it was a mess! Sweet night was really popping at that time too so a little support from them would have done wonders.

I know what you mean, I know Karmys are not a monolith but a big account who is responsible for making Playlists which massively impact the kcharts actively ignoring a members release is not a good look. Especially jhope , they just flat out refused to include his works on their Playlists and cried after he lost his nominations at MAMA.

• Oh yes it was a mess! Sweet night was really popping at that time too so a little support from them would have done wonders.

I know what you mean, I know Karmys are not a monolith but a big account who is responsible for making Playlists which massively impact the kcharts actively ignoring a members release is not a good look. Especially jhope , they just flat out refused to include his works on their Playlists and cried after he lost his nominations at MAMA.

Yeah and it was after jhope's solo iarmys realised that karmy don't stream solo tracks. It took them that long to realise it.

so if it was you, you would pick your bias's song which is just an unpromoted ost over the title track of a fully promoted comeback? Do you also pick and stream Jhope's More, RM's Wild Flower, Jungkook's Stay Alive or Jinmi's With You over Dynamite or Butter/LGO? if you only pick your bias, then you have no rights to criticize OT7 Armys because they got different priority, it's common sense to focus on group over solos

• so if it was you, you would pick your bias's song which is just an unpromoted ost over the title track of a fully promoted comeback? Do you also pick and stream Jhope's More, RM's Wild Flower, Jungkook's Stay Alive or Jinmi's With You over Dynamite or Butter/LGO? if you only pick your bias, then you have no rights to criticize OT7 Armys because they got different priority, it's common sense to focus on group over solos

It can be done without writing essays and spreading negative energy. Let people stream whatever they want, don't guilt trip or misguide them. We weren't expecting paks just a lil bit respect for his first solo work. And if it was wrong to add solo tracks in playlists then why did it change now? They decided to add solo tracks right after SN era ended.

• That's just not it, solos/fake ot7s on karmy side made twts against tae /sn and since armys (at that time) loved to trust anything written in korean took their side when karmys were called out and started that cringe ass hashtag. There was so much negativity everywhere. And their lame excuse that bts needed more points? Bts had already gotten those without any comeback. The funniest thing is that account who makes playlists is now being called out by iarmys because of their obvious dislike towards some other members as well.

The irony of you sounding like a solo V fan!

• so if it was you, you would pick your bias's song which is just an unpromoted ost over the title track of a fully promoted comeback? Do you also pick and stream Jhope's More, RM's Wild Flower, Jungkook's Stay Alive or Jinmi's With You over Dynamite or Butter/LGO? if you only pick your bias, then you have no rights to criticize OT7 Armys because they got different priority, it's common sense to focus on group over solos

The "ot7 karmys" you're defending are still refusing to add JITB to their Playlist and make it chart when they showed us just a week ago how easy it was for them to chart the entire INDIGO tracks on melon. Stop defending them. Nobody was saying them to prioritize a OST over the title track but if they decided to include Sweet night in their Playlists like they did when it was released, it would have done much better on kcharts. We just didn't want them to drop the track all at once from their playlists.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!