Why doesn't Hybe recruit underground rappers anymore??

• They keep on recycling bts' concepts and trying to recreate Jungkook 2.0 and V 2.0 what about a good rapline ?? Trainee A is txt all over again.

Approved the thread.
  • bc that won't work? the biggest bgs right now need visuals and lore

trainee a don't seem like txt to me tho

they are lacking in the visuals department while txt atleast have the looks

They tried it with txt, it didn't work now they need to move on. As someone who doesn't stan either of them, i find TA and txt way too much similar.

• They have an experienced rapper in Trainee A. But they also thought Leo was good enough rapper to win a rap contest 🤢. So Big Hit doesn’t have any staff with rap cred. No way would anyone with rap experience would think Leo was a good rapper. I guess HYBE doesn’t care about rap or hip hop. To be honest the musical direction of HYBE is not that western friendly but still better than most of kpop.

• They should let RM or Suga train these 'idol rappers' but they're probably rejected lol

• They have an experienced rapper in Trainee A. But they also thought Leo was good enough rapper to win a rap contest 🤢. So Big Hit doesn’t have any staff with rap cred. No way would anyone with rap experience would think Leo was a good rapper. I guess HYBE doesn’t care about rap or hip hop. To be honest the musical direction of HYBE is not that western friendly but still better than most of kpop.

That other rapper guy I liked him, he deserves a better hiphop focused group but Leo? I always considered him overhyped. HYBE's music is good but this bg formula is getting repetitive.

txt have visuals and lore and they are not the biggest group. same could be said for they have visuals and lore too lol. And I find that thai guy in trainee a more handsome than anyone in txt & enhypen so not fully agreeing about the visual, biggest bgs tends to be self producing or having outstanding talent & great performance: bts, bigbang, exo etc

I assume trainee a better in that regard than txt & enhypen

• They should let RM or Suga train these 'idol rappers' but they're probably rejected lol

RM gives a vibe that he doesn't wanna get involved in Hybe politics he was in that &team finale and wasn't in the panel just audience. Even that scooter guy was a judge there.

• txt have visuals and lore and they are not the biggest group. same could be said for they have visuals and lore too lol. And I find that thai guy in trainee a more handsome than anyone in txt & enhypen so not fully agreeing about the visual, biggest bgs tends to be self producing or having outstanding talent & great performance: bts, bigbang, exo etc

I assume trainee a better in that regard than txt & enhypen

I found enhypen better than txt but I don't get their hype now, hybe has ruined their image.

• Imagine the outcry if Hybe did that? People will say Hybe is trying to replicate BTS.. even like this OP said that Hybe is replicating JK and V which is funny. Because if that is the case, most BGs are replicating JK and V too..

• I would expect that anyone who is genuinely into that scene wouldn't want to join a glossy pop label?

• Imagine the outcry if Hybe did that? People will say Hybe is trying to replicate BTS.. even like this OP said that Hybe is replicating JK and V which is funny. Because if that is the case, most BGs are replicating JK and V too..

And? I didn't say they're not doing so, there are so many V 2.0s in kpop rn but we're talking about Hybe here.

• I would expect that anyone who is genuinely into that scene wouldn't want to join a glossy pop label?

Interesting you say that since Suga and RM faced a ton of backlash for joined then Big Hit when they did.

Also, relating to the Ops question, how do you know they haven't recruited underground rappers? Is it just because no one has tweeted about it? lol Kpop fans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!