Why has Trainee A been inactive for 2 months? Do you think something bad happened?

• They always keep fans updated but no updates at all for 2 months. What is happening to the group?

Approved the thread.
  • Hybe didn't mention plans for them in their 2023 schedules so maybe something bad happened after Leo's departure...

• Hybe didn't mention plans for them in their 2023 schedules so maybe something bad happened after Leo's departure...

they didnt mention because they make surprise debut lol

• I wonder if Big Hit is rethinking their hip hop concept (because their star rapper left 😂). If they do change the concept of the group then this group will lose a lot of support. Debuting another generic boy group would be a waste of JH and Woochan.

• I wonder if Big Hit is rethinking their hip hop concept (because their star rapper left 😂). If they do change the concept of the group then this group will lose a lot of support. Debuting another generic boy group would be a waste of JH and Woochan.

Who the hell is JH? JJ? Jihoon?

• I don't know why we have a lot of thread about Trainee A. Bighit needs more artist because of BTS' hiatus. They'll debuting soon, probably in February next year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!