Jealousy is dangerous

• I used to be jealous of pretty influencers, not to the point where I wish for someone's failure but I have always thought they are lucky that they are pretty and slim so they earn so much money just with few instagram pictures and they always get those free products and stuff. There was one girl where I studied at primary school with. She was so pretty and now she still pretty I follow here insta. She got variety of sponsors from fashion, makeup etc. But today's news I came to know that she was hit by a hammer in the head by a crazy woman while getting her daughter from kindergarden. :woow: The reason of that action was because that crazy woman was jealous of her, and that woman was mentally ill person and has no relation to that girl at all. Fortunately, she is alive in hospital and taken care of. Now, I feel bad for being jealous of her. I wish she recovers soon. The world is scary.

• hmmmmm wtffff

I usually only feel jealous in professional and career capacity and it just drives me to strive for what I want more.

Jealously won't really get me to harm others.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• pretty privilege has always been a thing in our society

if one has it great - if not then one must utilize other skills in order to excel in different areas

I've always said god neither gave me the looks or the height but at least he gave me some decent brains

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!