question to j-entertainment fans

• why do all japanese celebrities have some kind of nude/semi nude photoshoots at some point in their career?

is it seen as a passage of rite in Japan? A sign of being popular?

btw this is not posed as an insult, I dont have anything against it ( not in a lewd way )

just really curious why its so common in japan

• I wouldn't say all celebrities. It's mostly female idols. But idek I'm not really actively searching for photos like that, and if their are male idols/artist ones, they aren't as easy accessible as the female idol/artist ones. But I really have no clue

• I wouldn't say all celebrities. It's mostly female idols. But idek I'm not really actively searching for photos like that, and if their are male idols/artist ones, they aren't as easy accessible as the female idol/artist ones. But I really have no clue

not just idols at all

just searching the name of any popular or unpopular japanese actress/celebrity leads to semi nude photoshoots in first page of google images

its not bad or good per se but definitely strange

• Eehhh most of my fave. Japanese musicians never did this and most of them didn't even showed their abs before so IDK ....

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!