I think Red Velvet's upcoming album is their prettiest album ever

• download%20(44).jpeg

download%20(45).jpeg

The design is like a journal/diary decor...? That I think fans would go crazy for...

It's so prettyㅠㅠ

pann

[+193][-36]

1. [+63][-4] I think Red Velvet Wendy's solo album is the prettiest, it has dried flowers

download%20(46).jpeg

2. [+56][-3] Feel My Rhythm album was made out of a music box and now they're creating an album made out of a real cake... I think one of the secrets behind Red Velvet's long-lasting career is their album designer team. I love how they have an unique concept + conceptual design + elegant beat

3. [+50][-3] Feel My Rhythm album was also really pretty... I couldn't find the picture of the other version of this albumㅠㅠ

download%20(47).jpeg

4. [+40][-3] Legendary. I'm not a fan, but I really want to buy that album

5. [+39][-3] Crazy... It's so freaking pretty. I'm a boy group stand, but I want to buy one for my collectionㅋㅋ

6. [+25][-1] The 3D glasses and tickets from their Zimzalabin album were really fascinating to meㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+23][-1] I personally really like their Peek-a-boo album... I bought oneㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21][-1] I think now I know why Red Velvet has a lot of female fans... It's because they're elegantㅋㅋ Everything about them is always pretty, from the combination of their visual to their music

9. [+19][-1] Every art directors who work with Red Velvet are really talented... I'm so jealousㅠㅠ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!