Gayoon Is My Favorite Soloist Based On Only 2 Songs

• Gayoon Is My Favorite Soloist Based On Only 2 Songs

Heo Gayoon of 4MINUTE fame is a soloist. Kind of.

She dabbled for a few years with a few offerings but mostly moved to acting after her time in 4MINUTE. I heard she had some anxiety related to performing solo, but I'm not 100% in the details. In any case, it was short lived.

But the few songs she did..... Oh my god.

I treasure them.

Her voice. Is a magical.

Here's her cover of BEAST's 12:30. This one was the song that made me fall in love with her.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And her duet with B2ST's Junhyung is also magic. Was the love theme to the great kdrama Yong Pal.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope if she ever so desires, she gets back into doing some solo work. She's a beautiful vocalist. My favorite in all of kpop.

• She's done a few others as well.

• my first loml yesss
    have you heard her in jenyer's (jiyoon) song soop?? it came out about a year ago and aaaa

External Content www.youtube.com

my 2yoon heart filled w/ joy and it was so wonderful to hear her sing again after all this time :pepe-puddle::pepe-sad: i really do miss her amazing voice aaa

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• my first loml yesss
    have you heard her in jenyer's (jiyoon) song soop?? it came out about a year ago and aaaa

External Content www.youtube.com

my 2yoon heart filled w/ joy and it was so wonderful to hear her sing again after all this time :pepe-puddle::pepe-sad: i really do miss her amazing voice aaa

Oh wow I didn't know about this?! Awesome! It's great to hear her again... Even if it's a small part.

Thank you for sharing! She's amazing.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!