What happened to Rocket Punch?

• Jeitu

Changed the title of the thread from “What happened to rocket punch?” to “What happened to Rocket Punch?”.
  • Their last comeback was a little... the song was good but the video seemed a bit cheap. I'm not sure if their company is having financial issues or not. Their YouTube channel is pretty active. Juri has a series called Juriful Days and it's on season 2 right now. I think they'll have a comeback sometime soon.

• I was recently watching Juri's mukbang with Korean snacks and it was adorable :lover1:

also had few things in mind and then I thought... maybe they are waiting to see what will happen with IZ*ONE?

In terms of negotiations etc.

Because Woollim has two girls Eunbi and Chaewon. So if IZ*ONE will continue then they will give Rocket Punch a comeback, but if not maybe then Chaewon will join? Not sure if Eunbi would fit, they might use her as a soloist.

Also Lovelyz contract ends this year, so they might give them like a last comeback? in terms of sales there is no sense of them to continue promoting Lovelyz.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!